
If anyone is interested or knows anyone that is, I still have Moby Wraps that I would love to sell! I wasn't able to sell off everything before we moved in Januray and then they were burried in storage. I'm just starting to post them again on craigslist and hope I can sell off everything. I can also do shipping for $2.
What I still have available:
What I still have available:
Basic Moby Wrap - $40 - in red, sky (lt. blue), blossom (pink), natural, lilac
Moby UV - $45 - in Sand (a tan)
Moby D - $60 -Inigo w/sky fleece panel
Organic and Batik Moby -$70 - the Oranic color is called coconut and the Batik is the Indigo floral print and there is a tan with a floral print, too.
I can also do special requests if you absolutely want something I don't have. Just let me know and I can see what I can do about pricing.
You can check out my Moby blog for information on how great these wraps are and to see pictures. I can't say enough good things about them.










No comments:
Post a Comment